PC99 Anti-Vandal Coating
A non-setting anti-intruder and anti-climb coating, based on petroleum derivatives and durable pigments.
• Recommended by various police forces as an anti-intruder coating and to act as a deterrent to burglars and vandals
• Wide working temperature range from -20°C up to +60°C
• Can be applied to most surfaces
• Low odour and solvent free
• Use on drain pipes, sills, tops of wall and fences, garage and porch roofs, trees (to discourage theft of eggs), electricity pylons, telegraph poles, lamp posts