ViterPrime 039 HS Primer/Finish
A high solids alkyd zinc phosphate anticorrosive primer or primer/finish for structural steelwork. Designed for shop application by airless spray.
• Higher solids to help meet SED requirements
• Can be used as an anticorrosive primer/finish or be overcoated with conventional or two-pack polyurethane topcoats such as ViterThane PLV (gloss) or PLS (semi-gloss)
• Excellent build and edge coverage
• Available in a range of batch-made colours together with a wide range of tinted shades
• Broadly compatible as a base coat for most thin film intumescent coatings
Spray - brush and roller for touch-up only